SUFFOLK COUNTY DIVORCE LAWYERS
Serving Clients Throughout Long Island
For over two decades, the Long Island legal team at MONTEFUSCO | PAMMER has helped clients throughout Suffolk County and Nassau County protect their families’ interests confidently.
When problems affect your family, finding a solution in court can be painful and emotionally straining. Having the help of an experienced Suffolk County divorce lawyer on your side is crucial. Our family law firm can help you better understand your situation and know how to make the best use of the legal options you have available.
While every divorce case is different, our experience and insights can help you plan effectively for your divorce case so that you can uphold your interests. So do not wait to get started. Instead, call today and schedule your free initial consultation.
Get Suitable and Assertive Legal Advocacy for Your Divorce. Call Our Suffolk County Divorce Attorneys Today!
Whether you are undergoing a divorce and need to divide property fairly, or you are making modifications to court orders regarding your children, MONTEFUSCO | PAMMER has the knowledge to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your situation. There are many details to consider when making changes to your family’s arrangement. But, by knowing what to plan for and how to get there, you can avoid making mistakes that could hurt you in the long run.
Our long list of happy client reviews speaks for itself — ours is the law firm clients’ trust when it comes to helping them through their family law case.
Call (631) 801-0007 today to schedule your consultation. You may also click below to get in touch with us online.
Handling All Types of Divorce Cases on Long Island
The dissolution of a marriage can be an emotionally trying period for those who go through the experience—not only the spouses but also any children. In many cases, the divorcing couple is able to reach an agreement regarding the fair division of assets and child custody obligations. Sometimes, though, it’s not possible for the two parties to arrive at a mutually-acceptable agreement about these issues. Contact MONTEFUSCO | PAMMER, today to arrange a free consultation with a Suffolk County divorce attorney near you.
Our team handles a wide range of divorce and separation issues, including the following:
- Divorce: In 2010, New York State passed a “no-fault” divorce law, which allows couples to dissolve their union if one of the spouses claimed that the marriage has been in an irreversibly dysfunctional state for six months or more. Before this law, married couples were required to file for divorce on grounds such as adultery, abandonment, imprisonment, and similar issues. Our divorce lawyer in Suffolk County can look at your case and help you determine the best way to pursue your divorce.
- High-income divorces: For high-net-worth individuals, the process of dividing assets as part of a divorce agreement can be particularly challenging. Often, there are many types of assets to be contended with which may or may not require expert appraisals, and you need an experienced Suffolk divorce lawyer in your corner to ensure that the assets are properly identified and valued. MONTEFUSCO | PAMMER can help you sort out the potentially contentious issues involved in your high-income divorce.
- Spousal maintenance (alimony): Spousal maintenance refers to regular payments that one spouse pays to the other in the aftermath of a divorce. The duration and amount of maintenance are based on multiple factors, including the length of the marriage and the earning capacity of each spouse. Our alimony attorneys can aid you in resolving your spousal maintenance issues.
- Contested divorces: Couples are often unable to reach common ground on one or more matters relating to their divorce agreement. Child custody arrangements and division of assets are just a few of the issues that can lead to ugly conflicts. We draw upon years of trial experience and a tough, aggressive approach to represent your interests.
- Same-sex divorce: In New York State, same-sex marriage arrived with the passage of the Marriage Equality Act in June 2011. Same-sex couples are entitled to the same “no-fault” divorce rights as everyone else. Our law office can assist you with all aspects of your divorce, from child custody to division of property.
Here to Serve YouWhy Choose Our Firm?
A Multitude of 5-Star Reviews
Free Initial Consultation
Former Prosecutor Experience
Divorce & FAMILY LAWCases We Handle
- High-Income Divorce
- Property Division
- Gray Divorce
- Same-Sex Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance
- Domestic Violence
- Legal Separation
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Abuse & Neglect
Our AttorneysGet to Know Us
At MONTEFUSCO | PAMMER, you're never "just a client;" you're family. We value personal relationships and never settle for less than exceptional.